Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Youtube Mix

So yeah, as I've said, I'm into theatre and theatrical makeup. So it follows that I should be posting some Halloween tutorials. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to prepare; if I'm gonna do Halloween, I'm gonna do Halloween right, damnit.

Instead, I've gathered a list of YouTube favourites I think you should try out. Enjoy!

 Playlists from year round costume/theatrical enthusiasts:

Julia Graf does mostly makeup with a passion for editorial style looks:



Kandee Johnson is a makeup artist who does lots of costuming and editorial looks:



Pixiwoo are makeup artists (Sam and Nic Chapman) who, besides being amazing, also love their editorials and costume makeup looks:



I had to make this playlist of Klair DeLys myself (She has two channels: KlairdeLysArt and KlairdeLysdotcom); she should really have one on her channel. She is an artist who does a variety of things including DIY props, editorials, every day makeup, and full costume looks. This is by no means a comprehensive playlist:


Threadbanger are a long time favourite of mine. They are amazeballs at DIY fashion and costuming:



Here are some special effects tutorials:

Miss Budget Beauty invited a guest vlogger for this one:



The Prince of Vanity stuck a pencil up his nose:



Pollyanne B zombifies her nails:



Some more costumes

Vintage or Tacky as Rosie the Riveter:



Miss Budget Beauty's Comic Book look:



Secret Life of a Bio Nerd's Mermaid costume:



And her fox costume (very timely):



And her Harley Quinn Costume (goes will with Julia Graf's Harley Quinn look):



Pollyanne B's Creepy Doll:



Mr. Kate's futuristic fairy:



Aaaand for those of you, like me, who never plan Halloween early enough, here are some last minute costumes:

MacBarbie07's Red Riding Hood with no-sew cape:



Andrea's Choice easy/last minute ideas:



Last, but not least, Daily Grace's cheap/dumb costumes:



I hope you have a fantastic Halloween! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...